The department's main goal is to cultivate professionals in the tourism and leisure service industry, so that students have the professional ability to guide the professional interpretation of service and international vision and digital tourism and leisure technology applications.
The department attaches importance to practical skills and enriches students' professional experience and ability.
The main development features are:
1. Internationalized, informative, professional, practical application-oriented curriculum design.
2. Construct a trinity learning environment for licenses, internships, and employment.
3. Develop the best cradle for international sightseeing and local leisure.
4. Sign up with international companies and provide internship opportunities at home and abroad.
5. Professional classroom hardware and software equipment is synchronized with the industry.
6. Senior year to enterprise internship for one year, employment is seamlessly integrated.